Help finding mermaid statues

• Anyone got tips on where to find mermaid statues? Or do I just sail around and hope I find one. I get one every once in a while but it seems super rare

Views
  • @bonko40
    Sail around the edge of islands and listen out for their humming call. Sometimes they're deep down and sometimes you can see them in the shallows glowing. They're a random spawn. Good luck!

• Best places i noticed is on the un-marked islands, people usually don't go there since theres nothing there to do so you can find 1-3 on each one.

Just keep jumping servers and you will have all the commendations in no-time!

• @bonko40 the quickest way these days is to Scuttle, search island, scuttle, search island, scuttle search island.. until u find a gem and turn it in.

• Just sail around islands they can be deep in the water or right next to it.

• @li-jratt-li
    Oh yeah that sounds like a load of fun too. Not! Follow your nose. ;-)

• Ay thanks for the tips everyone! If you see a brig with all ocean crawler and two pirates all ocean crawler you best protect your booty, or join alliance lol

• They seem to be random spawns but I have noticed that small islands have just one if they do and larger islands can have up to three if they have any.

• @bonko40 scuttle and search islands until you find one or just search islands after you finish each island while doing voyages that’s what I do but fastest way is scuffling I think

• Ahoy mate!
    If you're looking for Red Mermaid Statues then I think this Guide should help you.

• Greetings ! I've noticed since the last update, the uncharted islands N10 S16 L14 I've come across 2-3 at each one. Also the more Islands you visit you'll more likely come across them, check tiny islands too, some have deep reefs.

• Just a random spawn, i would suggest keeping an eye or ear out for them while you visit new islands during your voyaging

Views
11 out of 12