Merchant Alliance Complete Guide (All Animal Locations)

• Ahoy Maties!!

We made a complete guide to The Merchant Alliance. The video also shows all animal locations (snakes pigs and chickens) on the current islands! I hope you all find it helpful!

See you on the Seas!

Views
  • Not wanna talk down your video but theres hundreds of maps displaying all this without you needing to go through a video.

Just google "Sea of Thieves map" and you see.

• @itz-majman no problem! Do what ever helps you! The video covers much more than where the animals are located. It’s covers all aspects of the merchant alliance as a whole as a beginners guide.

• @xxdamronxx thanks for taking the time to create the vid and post in here.

• cool guide

• @ttvtaylorxo not a problem!

• @yourenowontv of course! We love doing it and providing help to other gamers! See you on the seas!

• Nice explanation, I didn't know that Cargo Runs are not voyages. I'm not an experienced player, so it was very useful.

• @upcomingparrot sagte in Merchant Alliance Complete Guide (All Animal Locations):

Nice explanation, I didn't know that Cargo Runs are not voyages. I'm not an experienced player, so it was very useful.

They doesn't count as finished voyages, but buying them and doing miles is ok

Views
5 out of 9