The Pirate Legend, that isn't.

• Hey all,
    Some time ago I posted something like - Am I a good player? So now I am revisiting this forum. I started on or around 10/13/2018.

I hacked and slashed away until I got to 46/42/41. Now here's the best part. Other than a slight goof my part - I did it without purchasing any promotions, well that part isn't quite true. Accidentally purchased two promotions in Gold Hoarders. So promotions is set as such 2/10, 0/10, 0/10. I then had 630 doubloons, and yes just purchased every bit of those letters of recommendations I could. Thus I am now 50/50/50/4ish. But since I didn't purchase any promotions I cannot get the title of Pirate Legend. Until I purchase all those promotions.

This probably should go under those guides, but meh. Maybe something will nod, Yes, and move it to that forum.

So those of you who are looking to Pirate Legend, it is reachable. You can go as fast or as slow as you want. Want an easy go of it? Don't get the promotions. You'll still get lots of loot. Sure not much, I have purchased a few things and only have 960,354 bits of gold and 0 doubloons.

This was an interesting experiement and I am glad I finally reached Pirate Legend. Sort of. So now I get to baffle people when they ask - Send your levels. Sure - 50/50/50/4.15. Then if they look at my Achievements, they will see that I don't have the Pirate Legend one. Next, I probably should tell them I'll stream and they can visually verify that. What a hoot that will be.

Views
  • @dameliberte

Wow that seems like alot of work haha.
    I love the idea of a non legend max pirate.

Also who asks to see levels? Ive never heard of this happening, and I hate elitists.

• non legend max pirate? first i've ever heard of this lol

• @The1Nael1 @Man-O-War-Meche
    Thanks to both of you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate that very much.

Yes, there are people out there who want levels. If you go to Sea of Thieves looking for groups on XBox there are a wide array of folks asking for levels. I guess their thought is that if they are at some magical number only known to the poster then yes they must be good enough to play. Meh. I just kicked that to the curb.

Here are the screen shots of my levels. Look at the number of Promotions.
    Reputation Part 1

Reputation Part 2

Hope this works, for some reason I got a message that says I do not have enough privileges to do this. And if any of the Admins for the site see this, I'm bloody well using a Share URL from OneDrive with no options selected - Edit, Expire, or Password. I'll do a support request. Something is broke here.

Huh, didn't work out. I'll put in the raw URL and not use that fancy picture thing. Meh.

P1 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgbXcsli5YkMgXZpfV2oAMNFaxHw
    P2 - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgbXcsli5YkMgXeU6hgCmz0ShEi9

Whaaaaat? I paste in the URLs and it still says I do not have the privileges to do this.

Views
3 out of 4