Xbox textures and rendering issues continuing

• It has been a week now and with the talk on forums, Twitter and other platforms of textures issues for the game there is still no acknowledgement from the team at rare. Textures are still taking forever to load, the game is slower, the mast and rug on the galleon still have issues and yet the developers have failed to acknowledge the issue despite talks and support tickets raised. Would anyone else please step forward and make me aware if they too have found issues with the game with anything from the list below.

• Galleon Rug glow/flame

• Textures on mast base and metal areas - (A white rope texture)

• bottles and vases textures failing to load
      *equipment taking moments to render to the desired version of each piece

• Barrel and wood textures
      *character load in textures

• 4k Dullness and loss of enhancement

Views
  • Compass Not Loading

• I noticed a weird issue with the Athena Mysterious Stranger in the tavern. If you get like 15 feet away from him it's like his framerate slows down. Nothing else does, but he starts moving at like 15 FPS. That never happened till this new update.

• @infiltrartor12 said in Xbox textures and rendering issues continuing:

• 4k Dullness and loss of enhancement

4K is appaling on SOT. While they did add the HDR slider some patches ago and it DID improve the brightness massively in the game, it now no longer seems to work.
    The game is just TOO DARK, especially while in the wilds and at night you can literally see nothing at all. Now to the fanboys that always say 'turn up your tv brightness, turn off HDR on your 4k tv etc...' you should not have to turn off or adjust any thing on your tv because of how a game has been coded.
    For that matter if you DO turn off your TV's HDR the game brightens up massively, so the HDR is absolutely not working right. HDR is just broken and it should not be advertised as 4K enhanced, rather 4K borked.

EDIT: Also I have noticed since the last patch was implemented, but not in the insider build is that the graphics of the seas horizon is very glitchy with white artifacts flickering in the distance at times.

• The rendering as you approach islands is horrific. And has been for months now.
    It's starting to feel like as a console user we get the worst of everything on this game.

• i have noticed rendering issues with everything in the game. everything after like half an hour of playing becomes a blob of 20 pixels. it’s not unplayable but it’s definitely ruining the experience

• @im-cool12354 em...this thread is 2 years old...

• @im-cool12354 Hey there, please note that resurrecting very old threads is not permitted. Please refrain from adding posts to threads older than 1 month old as this is considered necroing.

A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8