Day one Patch [Fan Trailer]

• I have made it to 1000 subscribers, to thank you all, I have compiled together this cinematic epic trailer, I love Sea of thieves, it is one of my passions to make cinematic trailers of the game, it contains scenes from the first day I played Sea of thieves, trying to figure out how to sell a white chicken. It was Brilliant! Thank you all again :)

Views
  • I got the game early after release and knew about the day 1 patch. I didn't understand time limited items; but everyone in game was wearing them. I thought they were played and ugly so I didn't bother getting one. I hate myself.

Oof, I forgot to mention anything of relevance! I enjoyed your video very much. Great editing. Very fun and exciting! I will sub.

• @phuzzybond Congrats on 1K subs and great video. Love the editing on this one.

• @boomtownboss Thank you :) Same here, I actually do not wear that patch, or any haha. But as you can see at the time, I just thought it is a cheap patch to start with. Did not know it is limited, I thought it meant Level 1, like a Newbie Item. :D

• @nofears-fun thank you :)

• @phuzzybond Wow!! I like the editing, awesome video! Also congratulations on reaching 1000 subs!

• @phuzzybond. Nice. Keep up the good work, Phuzzy

• @phuzzybond

As has been said... congrats me matey!
    Here's to the next 1K, and the journey to 10K
    I raise me tankard!!

• @phuzzybond nice

Views
1 out of 9