Nothing better to do......

• This is just my second day on the game so I'm not expected to have the greatest knowledge but just now [Mod edited] decided to show up just as I arrived at where I needed to be in my crew, said I was unprepared, sunk my ship and left.
    The fact he just said he had nothing better to do is annoying and I've played with 3 other people today and taken out a stronghold and finished 5 other quests but seriously?
    What guidelines of greifing do you have against this?

Views
  • Griefing sucks, HOWEVER, name-callouts are against forum rules here. So I would recommend editing out the name for the post. Otherwise a mod will just do it.

• Forum has support for griefing and you can file a ticket. A reality. At times it's best not to listen to the audio of other players because some foul things will be heard. So, Stick with the game. There are many more who will make it fun. There are others who will sink you and say nothing.

This person has issues and behind the vale of the internet they feel powerful. don't let it get to you.

• @susparty Ahoy matey!

I have had to edit your post, we don't allow naming and shaming on the forums. If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

For now, I am going to lock this one down, and as a general reminder to all:

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 4