[CLOSED] Valentine's Day Giveaway - (Limited Edition T-Shirt)

• I would take my valentine to Golden Sands Outpost, so me and him could enjoy ourselves at the tavern and snuggle up together on the beach and look at the gorgeous sunset the shores o' plenty has to offer.

• sailors bounty - my favourite underground caves ^__^

• Sitting on the throne at marauders Arch. So nobody could bother us

• Booty Isle.... because well...you know....

• Galleon's Grave outpost of Course, the perfect place to rest between digging up ashen chests and to avoid the earthquakes, geysers, and volcanoes because the heat of a Volcano would be hard pressed to match the heat of love.

• @tartansnake Golden Sands, what better place to go for romantic walks on the beach, sleeping under the stars i like it. Happy Valentin days everybodey

• @tartansnake

Okay... who booked our usual table ????

https://i.imgur.com/amlzTsK.jpg

:)

update: Alternative dining plans underway.... after our venomous romantic walk on Snake Island

• I would go to Crooks Hollow to watch the sunset.

• @tartansnake I'd have to take mine to the unchartered island at N-13 to see the reef and the underwater cave

• I either tend to "Snuggler's Bay" (aaaahhh, how romantic) or, like lirolake said, the uncharted one at N13.
    Small, very pretty, awesome spots to set uü a romantic picnic or barbecue, and we always have the awesome cave to start a great party. I can already hear and feel the vibrations on the seas from the Baseline dropping :D

Let Valentine begin :D

(I would love to ask this pretty merchant out on a date, but she is quite intimidating for me. So wish me luck)

• Fetchers rest. Sunset from the top of a volcano.

• Smugglers Bay, or should I say, Snugglers Bae? It's obvious that Snugglers Bae is the best island for screenshots!

• the throne on Marauder's Arch of course. just the two of us

• @tartansnake Thieves Haven so I can steal my girl's jewels cause I am a thief and the name fits. Kind of cringy but I do not care.

• @tartansnake I would take my date to rum runner isle to get her loose and happy then a quick sail over to croissant isle to get her a bite to eat, continue on our journey to snuggles bae for some cuddle time, and finishing of at booty isle!!

• Absolutely to Wanderers refuge. Its one of the best places to have an romantic picnic one wink wink.

• Golden sands outpost. It has such an amazing clear blue sea it would be perfect for some love time =D

• I'll take @Amancebacabras to Fools Lagoon because it's the perfect isle for him.

• Some great replies there and I'm not going to lie, was grinning a wee bit while reading some of those.

Well to the important news, the lucky pirate who gets to wear matching t-shirts with their special valentine (how romantic) is: @deeztacoz

Congratulations you lucky pirate you!

I'll be in touch shortly to grab some details. The rest of you scallywags, better luck next time and Happy Valentines!

Views
53 out of 54