can you give me a notafication when my ship is attacked

• This would be great to protect all my loot!

Now lets get some loot My fellow pirates! wait need to lock the brig up...... Chirp chirp (venom system armed)

• @ashbert157

Seriously mate welcome to the forums and the mixed bunch we have around here. Please do not get offended by the salty, bizarre humor some of us pirates can have. In the end we all love the game and respect one another. All us pirates love each other despite when it appears we do not. We save true disputes when we are out on the sea.

It never feels good to get sunk. Just do not let it sink your fun and love for the sea. My spouse and I really enjoy meeting pirates and sailing with them. We would be honored if you and your brother would sail with us. We can have some laughs, lots of fun, and will help keep the ship protected to haul in all the loot.

Just let me know. We can sail pretty much any evening and weekends. Cheers!

• @x-crowheart-x said in can you give me a notafication when my ship is attacked:

@riareth

Not a bad idea. It could call out “ship” “ship” or “boarder” “boarder”. Could be a good use for certain pets.

Since pets will be microtransactions I'd give it a hard pass. That would mean that someone who payed for a pet gets an advantage and that goes against the design philosophy of the game. (altho I love the Idea don't get me wrong)

• @hynieth yes it would only work if there was a free parrot like pet earned in game. Probably would not always be accurate. Not see in fog. Be situational and conditional, but would have to be available to everyone. Would add some me fun and humor as well as a little functionality.

• No, you are the alert system. Keep an eye on your ship and others, player ships don't appear out of nowhere.

• @ashbert157 hmm mate I wonder if this will help and you know just watch the horizon

• I suggested in the past, when pets come along and playing solo to have a parrot that can fly up and warn you of whenever a ship is within a certain range. Which is equivalent to playing with a full galleon and having someone constantly on the look out.

It can have pros and cons, where it needs food or maintenance that way it is not abused.

• Maybe if the bells rung a little when the ship got hit? Just form being knocked around. I'm pulling at strings here though. I really don't want a notification when I'm getting shot. This ain't no spaceship simulator game.

• @d4m0r3d I heard cannon fire but there were a lot of skele ships near by so I assumed one was shooting a meg

• @ashbert157 said in can you give me a notafication when my ship is attacked:

@d4m0r3d I heard cannon fire but there were a lot of skele ships near by so I assumed one was shooting a meg

You need to learn to pinpoint cannon fire direction.

• @ashbert157 lol, a skelly ship shooting cannon balls and you dont think oh poo maybe i should make sure they arent shooting my ship????

• @targasbr Shure hic why don't you go sink

Views
4 out of 47