Teleport Hacks??

• I love this game a lot, but after what happened this afternoon, this game is uninstalled, my friend and I were sailing behind 2 other ships, but one of them fled, and during the fight our anchor descended mysteriously alone, and at the same time time a guy appeared out of nowhere on our ship, being that we were moving and was killing one by one in the back, hack in that game no, that was enough.

Views
  • @projectinx how often do you play this game? It seems pretty clear to me that someone on one of the ships in front of you jumped into the water and caught your ladder as you sailed by him. That's good tactics, not a bug.

• People are way to quick to jump to cheating on this game. With what information is given, it sounds like the lead ship dropped a sailor who swam to your ship. This is a rather common tactic. It could also be that the player was on your ship the entire time. I've done it before, where I stowed away on a ship and waited for the right moment. My crew could follow up with a coordinated anchor strike. Their is many reasons how you could be boarded, hacks probably isn't one of them.

My question to you, is how much do you actually play this game?

• my question is that how you got off with only one boarder :D
    Cuz with hacks is usually hundreds.

But as ppl have already said, you just were boarded. Given that you were trailing somebody, its no wonder.
    Ppl swim over from islands to get to you without noticing. So somebody jumping off a boat is hardly a hack.

• @projectinx said in Teleport Hacks??:

I love this game a lot, but after what happened this afternoon, this game is uninstalled, my friend and I were sailing behind 2 other ships, but one of them fled, and during the fight our anchor descended mysteriously alone, and at the same time time a guy appeared out of nowhere on our ship, being that we were moving and was killing one by one in the back, hack in that game no, that was enough.

I had this twice today on the Arena (I'm trying to get the rest of the cosmetics). One Chinese teleporter (GamerTag was all in Chinese, so I'm guessing he was) came on our boat within 10(!!!) seconds of the game starting. We were trying to pull the anchor up and didn't even get a chance.

The other was also on the Arena this afternoon. Guy killed me getting on the ladder of his ship, and by the time I respawned, he was already fighting the rest of a full galley crew I had. Maybe he shot himself over? No! His ship was at least a square away, and his cannons weren't pointed remotely near us.

Something has to be done about this. I thought all the script kiddies were done with this game.

• @bandidomike Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 24 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 6