For those pirates returning to the seas or new pirates

• I like many others played a good bit at launch, and faded off a bit to explore other games. After getting back on the seas I dont know how i ever left! theres a ton of new content and it looks like there much more on the horizon and at first it was overwhelming at first trying to piece together all that I had missed and that was new. Made a video to help people catch up from the beginning or to simply educate new pirates!

Views
  • i think a lot of people are coming back with the friends play week. thanks for the tips!

• nice video. the new cannon balls are my fav part of the new updates and make for some wild fights!

• @onlymonster1415 and have you seen the new leaked cooking content? more fun to come

• I know why i left. One reason. PvP in a PvE game. Last night i quit again bc other player just ride up and sink ships for no other reason than they can. It needs to stop. And its up to the devs to stop it. The game is great when there are no other players.

• @vuarapung while nobody “likes” being sunk, getting into combat doesn’t always guarantee you’ll lose your loot, and each encounter makes you a better pirate! Without other players there is no thrill or fear that someone could be waiting to fight you for what you’ve worked for, and the game would lose some of its shine and what makes it unique

Views
1 out of 6