Ahoy! Chaotic Here!

• Just introducing myself. I'm Chaotic. New here to the forums, but Athena 10 in the game. I played the game very briefly at launch, then again briefly in June of last year. Then in late August, I deleted my pirate and decided to start over from scratch.

Since then, I've come to really love the game. I play daily, typically with a friend or by myself, but occasionally I'll join a LFG crew. I'm more into the PvE aspects of the game, although I will definitely PvP of forced into it. I'm a completionist, so getting all of the Commendations has been a goal.

If you're ever looking for a cool guy to sail with, feel free to let me know. You can message me on Xbox or Twitter (@realchaotic1).

I'm looking to get more involved in the Community, so expect to see more from me here. I'm also an admin on The Sea of Thieves Xbox Club, so you'll find me there a lot too. If you ever see me on the seas, feel free to say hi!

Views
  • @therealchaotic1 Welcome to the forums mate! Always good to have more additions on board! :)

Views
1 out of 2