Cant confirm my email address...

• I went to the friends play free section of the website and it tells me I'm not currently an insider. so I click the link and it takes me to a screen that says

"We've sent a confirmation email your way. Click the link and climb aboard!"

after a half an hour I don't see the email anywhere at all. I don't even see it in my spam folder. Is there another way I can confirm my email address?

Views
  • @v1p3r0412 If memory serves the email can take up to 24 hours to arrive. :)

If you don’t get it by then raise a ticket with support :)

• @v1p3r0412 @KnifeLife
    I've been trying for months with zero luck.

• Yeah, it could be just very busy right now. It took me a few tries (and a few 502 errors) to even get into that part of the site.

But I got my email pretty quick once I did. Getting the codes themselves took a bit of time too, and I had to reload a couple of times.

• @karloss00 @v1p3r0412 You can raise a ticket with support here:

• @knifelife Just looked around, only found FAQs (that didn't work) and used the Ctrl+F to search for keywords like "Contact", "Report", "Ticket" etc with no luck. Can't even raise a ticket and while using the FAQ I discovered my email won't verify either.

• I had the same problem.

There is a tip in the FAQ that worked for me.
    Edit your Email to a different/random one in your profile, ask for a confirmation, then ask again after setting back your Email.

Hope it'll help

• @pad3 Did that, got the confirmation that looked to fix my verification issue and in turn the insiders programme activated without an email. Not really complaining but really strange.

• @karloss00 You don't need to confirm your insiders programme registration by email. You were just missing your email validation

• @karloss00 @pad3 Try this one:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

If that doesn’t work just button mash numbers in the search and it will give you the option to raise a ticket.

Hope you both get it sorted soon. :)

• It's sorted for me, it just did it .in a strange way.

• I have also tried multiple times over several months and it never arrives (yes, I have checked spam folders, etc). I was beginning to think that it was just me and that Rare just doesn't want me as an insider. =(

• @karloss00 You're welcome

Views
11 out of 13