New to the game, a youtuber looking for a somewhat experienced pirate to show me the ropes.

• hey everyone im GamerRob i do youtube, ive been playing sea of thieves for about 4-5 days now, im looking for a player that has experience with the game that can join me on my adventures, and show me the ropes of the game, im a complete noob when it comes to cannon fire but navigation i seem to have gotten that packed down. if anyone is willing to help and teach me please let me know, i also do youtube so im hoping to find someone to join me in my videos as well. i have a good sense of humor and my time zone is (mst) i record around 12 pm or 2 pm, and im usually up till about 5AM but around 9pm i cant use mic. if you want to help me my gamertag is in the tags just message me on xbox. Thank you.

Views
  • @gamerrob08 Well firstly what an awesome name you have! (It isn’t because that’s my name either I swear :P)

But welcome to the forums and game, we have some awesome fleets which caters to all different playstyles around here, I would highly recommend looking through them as there will be a fleet for you somewhere. :)
    Especially if you are looking to make some content with SoT.

While I don’t like to pick fleets, I would say go for one in the @PirateCouncil they seem to be the most invested and are an alliance of all the biggest around.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/51/find-a-crew

• @knifelife at the moment im looking for just another person i like the sloop alot cause its very easy to maintain plus i can scurry away from a gallion very quickly lol

• @gamerrob08 The sloop is the way forward although it can be a nightmare also aha! But it’s also my ship of choice aswell :D

Feel free to add me mate, I’ll sail when I’ve got the time, but I have been less active in game recently, as life has taken some of my time :)

• @knifelife Hey, welcome to Sea of Thieves! Pirate Legend here. Always willing to help out new players understand the mechanics as well as show them tips that aren't mentioned in the game! Feel free to add me on Xbox too

• @cstrap Your a little bit late for that one my dude ahaha but I will assume you meant @GamerRob08 either way thank you kindly for the thought :)

Also love the gamer tag 😂😂

• @knifelife pppfffft yeah, my mistake. I meant @GamerRob08 XD

• @gamerrob08 Ahoy there!

My crew sails a couple nights out of the week and we'd be more than happy to sail with you! It's been a little hectic as of late with trying to get on and play as much as we normally do but if we're on and you're free we'll definitly try to set something up with you. Even if we aren't able to play all the time there are some really awesome people in this community that will be more than happy to sail with you as well.

Shoot me a friend request and we'll see where this ocean of adventure leads us!

Views
1 out of 8