Found my game

• All hands on deck because this game....this game make me not want to stop playing since the last 3 days. It's fun, it's addicting and it has somehow for me a nostalgic monkey island vibe.

I knew the game was coming and I regret it so much that I decided to wait. I wish I could go back and be here from the start. From now on I won't miss a thing.

Views
  • Welcome to the seas!

• @kliklikloeka Ahoy matey!

Welcome aboard... I hope you've had some epic bountiful voyages and many more to come!

• Welcome to the seas

alt text

• @kliklikloeka you are joining at a good time. You missed a few events, but the skies look clear ahead.
    See you on the Seas!

• @kliklikloeka Welcome to the crew mate! Glad you are having fun finding your sea legs!

• @kliklikloeka Greetings. There is no shame in being late to the Sea of Thieves game. I have been on the seas since launch and had a long stretch of addiction, interest, and joy with this game. However, many other players who put a lot of time into this game during the early days will tell you that striving for commendations, achievements, cosmetics and rank are all much easier now. Starting your pirate career during the Shrouded Spoils update is a great place to start, especially with the new crossplay option and arena mode coming.

So don’t worry, you picked a good time to start sailing.

-Grandpa Merrick

• @kliklikloeka Welcome, and happy sailing!

• @kliklikloeka Welcome aboard! ARRR

• Welcome to the open seas! :) Glad you've joined this game and this forum

• @kliklikloeka Welcome aboard matey! Look behind you, there's a three headed monkey!

• Ye best not be afraid of skeletons matey!!!

• @kliklikloeka
    Hello Kliklikloeka , nice name by the way , welcome to this Forum and welcome to a very great and Heavenly Game...i'm really glad that you see how great and fun this game is but in those Three days of Joy , i can say without exacuration ( * yo , george , you moron, don't use those difficult words , you can't even write them down...fool) that you have hardly seen the tip of a massive ,underSea, iceberg….Oh, i remember my first days in this wonderfull world , there is so much to discover , from adventures to hidden places and eastereggs and of course , a whole massive Sea of possible Friends are lying in wait under the bottom of yer thumb...They are only one click away...Go for it , Oh New Brother or Sister of our beloved coast.

• @kliklikloeka

As others have said "Welcome Aboard"

I wish I could go back to those first experiences in game from launch.
    Believe me, this was the game I never knew I needed in my life.
    From the first hunt of "Meg"and the introduction of "Merrick" (come back Merrick!)
    To the introduction of the Forsaken Shores ( & much more between), it's been a roller coaster.
    I've loved every moment, & every moment yet to come.

Enjoy the Seas!

• Thanks everyone for this warm welcome. I am enjoying the hell out of it and so far already got one personall friend who I convinced to join me on this adventure. I did get such monkey island vibes that I wanted to play that again on the side lol. I know there was a remastered app version but that seems to be gone unfortunately. see you on the seas :) of this great game.

Views
14 out of 15