‘Stinkpot’ bombs

• A classic addition in every discerning pirates arsenal is a ‘stinkpot’

Chemical bombs used to cause a cloud of foul smelling odour, confusion and disarray.

Pirates search and collect various ingredients for these stinkpot recipes like bone dust, mushrooms, bananas, chicken blood.
    Maybe, sacrifice skulls, chest of gold to make some recipes...

Then give collected ingredients to the Shaman/Witch doctor or Order of Souls to brew the stinkpots. Maybe wait a couple days ... Then you can go back and buy those limited created stinkpot bombs from them. You’ll need more ingredients to make more stinkpots.
    Maybe learn new recipes from tasks and challenges and lucky finds...

Maybe, you could brew your own, and in a hideout ...

Varied stinkpot (bomb) effects AoE area it’s thrown :

Poison
    Smoke/fog bomb
    Flash bang
    Incendiary (napalm)
    Green burning acid cloud (like Globadier in Vermintide)
    Puke bomb
    Gun jamming acid (swords only for short time)
    Heavy legs (cannot jump)
    Slow movement
    Opposite controls movement (😂)
    Magic mushroom (psychedelic visuals 😍)
    Feel sick (Cannot eat bananas)
    Jig bomb
    Etc...

Views
  • I suppose you could have a new faction named the Order of Alchemy -
    that asks you to extract metal ores and collect ingredients for their chemistry and concoctions. Turning Lead into gold 🤪.

Buy the Stinkpots and even proper grenados from these crazy scientists.

• @kirininjin777

Your post has been added to the Community Ideas Master List. I thankyou for your contribution. If you wish to have any other post listed plz reply directly to the list with the link.

As for your idea it seem to be a version of a grenade but instead applies a status effect instead of damage. I had a simular idea by throwing CCB's down at your feet.

• @kirininjin777
    I think you forgot one with a sleeping bomb. Noxious sleeping gas would be fun to use when try to board a ship.

Views
1 out of 4