We have become in need of more outfits and clothing now. Sea of Fashion

• The large updates have been incredible! Shrouded spoils has changed the game into SOT 2.0, it is exceptional and I can't wait to see more like it.
    Just some feedback that crossed my mind on the game in general.
    I feel that we need more clothing again. The last larger clothing update was some time ago now, I see people in the same outfits all too often now.
    I would love some more posh clothing, some more order of souls voodoo type clothing, some standard sailor/pirate stuff, and of course more hats! Jewelry is still something that excites fans I think. The outfits from the crew in the forsaken shores trailer would be awesome too! I just want everyone to stay original and different.

Sea of Fashion.

Views
  • I don't have anymore to buy in the game :/

• yea, one thing i think we need is a gold hoarders tattoo that basically gives us that molten gold look that all the gold hoarder guys have on their skin. it should be something you can buy once you hit lvl 50

• @d4m0r3d That's....hehe GOLD.
    But really that is gold.

• Totally agree - Rare said they didn't want everyone running around looking the same... now they meant the character appearance as opposed to the clothes they were wearing when they said it but tbh... most of the time all I see is what the other players are wearing... and so many crews really do just look the same. More clothing in more colours would go a long way to helping with that.

• @thepoopoohands I can agree with this. I think it would be nice to get a big customisation drop.

Instead of a couple of new outfits let’s get some nice variety out there.

• @d4m0r3d Ow yes! that would be nice.

• @thepoopoohands I've said this before and I'll say it again: Glad you mentioned this, I've been wishing for more basic items for mix and match too. I wouldn't want to be caught on the Ferry of the Damned in most of the dresses, though if they took off the skirts some of them would make good tops. I'd like the beginning sailor jacket in black or another color as it fits well, and more colors for headbands too. And the basic mummy wrapping top could certainly be improved with the addition of color choices, that way when it peeks out of the top of your shirt it doesn't look like your underthings are showing and could be worn with pants and belts to show tattoos without looking half dressed. Now that there is face paint, how about some nice subtle makeup for us lady pirates? We would like to look our best while manning those cannons. More shirts would be great and some new and longer hairstyles, maybe braids. Jewelry? Yes, yes yes! Please. The rewards of the game are cosmetic, so give us cosmetics we'll be happy to spend our ill gotten gains on. (I'm too lazy to reword all that, I still feel the same after two months and we still have the same as we did then with only the addition of some very welcome event cosmetics)
    I think you've made an excellent point, "I just want everyone to stay original and different."
    I have everything I want and almost every pirate is wearing clothes I have, so we are all looking somewhat alike. I haven't been in a clothes shop in so long...sigh... and I miss that aspect of the game, it was so much fun ending a session by shopping, not just for me but for my nephews too.
    Thanks for bringing this up again!

• @pollyoliverperk definately need jewlery, it is a pirate game after all

• Jackets that are vests! Sleeveless shirts/tank-tops! Most of the NPCs wear sleeveless attire. Where's ours?! I want to show off my toned arms!

Views
9 out of 10