playing on pc. game wont launch. stuck on black splash screen with game logo on it

• I've been trying to play the game for 3 days now but every time i open the game the black screen with the games logo pops up for a minute the just closes itself and it was working perfectly fine a week ago. I've tried many methods multiple times to get it to work but all they talk about is fixing a grey screen problem which this isn't. I've even sent out a ticket to get some "real" help but what they told me to try i have already tried or didn't work. I'm just wondering if the game need anything specific in order to play or if there is any type of fix. If someone can help me id be forever in your debt.
    file:///C:/Users/fralo/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(1).png

Views
  • @atlas8170 Hey,

you havr to write down what you've tried so far, otherwise we'll be just suggesting the same things again.

• i have already tried the methods from these 2 links

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/28649/the-game-won-t-launch-anymore

• @sir-lotus done

• I had this issue. Press the 3 dots next to play and pin to taskbar. Open through the taskbar and you should be able to play!

• As this thread was 2 years old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
5 out of 6