HOARDER'S BONUS

• I believe one of the misconceptions that many people have about this game is that it's boring as they go to single island, dig up chest just to head back and deliver it at outpost... rinse and repeat.

This makes up for extremaly boring gameplay as these players spent a lot of time being idle without feeling any pressure, emotions, nothing.

I believe a really welcome addition would be a bonus that would reward players to hold onto their treasure for longer and sell it in quick succession

for reference let's say, to rack up bonus you need to deliver treasure every 2 minutes to keep up the 'quick succesion' bonus
    Deliver 4 treasures - extra 10% reward
    Deliver 10 tresures - extra 30% reward
    Deliver 16+ treasures - 50% reward

Once you deliver it and the 'timer' ends, you get your extra reward for everything you've just dropped off.

You may hate PvP and risk of losing stuff, but without PvP and that tension Sea of Thieves would be extremaly boring and you would hate that game... say whatever but anger and fear is better than boredom and lack of any kind of emotion when you're playing the game.

Thing about having more stuff with you is that it amplifies your alertness, the pressure you feel when you're passing nearby ship, just brings makes the game a lot more interesting.

It's like that first time when you've done a skull fort and you wanted to hold onto that treasure with all your strength.

Views
  • I just agree on a fully loaded boat is more exciting for me and for pirates hunting me but there is just no reason other than making it exciting so its just not smart and i deliver after each map... so much for the fun of treasure galleons.. so yeah i think it could be fun to stimulate a little gambling on holding on to loot :")

Views
1 out of 2