New Pirate

• Ahoy! My Name Is RebuiltGolem74

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to plunder gold and become a Pirate Legend and to make new friends!!

Me interests consist of sailing the salty seas, plunderin’ gold, killin’ skellies, and laughin’ with me crew!!

Views
  • @rebuiltgolem74
    Hello and Welcome Mr RebuiltGolem 74. i'm sure you will find a crew in no time and when yer personalities make that click then you are going to experience something that you never experienced before in a game ..." Do i sound daft in yer ears ?" , you may think what you want but in the end , you will think back on Old George who was right all along...Take a dive in the Forums, Sir , seek out Fleets and what they can offer you ...It's a Free World in here ...Have fun and give your eyes , ears and Heart the treat it deserves...May the waves bob and weave you gently, the winds in favor of yer sails and Treasures a plenty that the goldcoins stack up to your earlevel...Have fun, Sir.

• @clumsy-george

Thank ye kind sir, but I be a girl pirate who loves to sail the seas. There are not many of us around, but beware, we fight just as nasty as the blokes! I look forward to finding other girl pirates to join me crew!! So if any of ye be around these parts, feel free to add me on the console.

• @rebuiltgolem74 Welcome to the forums and the seas, friend!

• @rebuiltgolem74
    You would be very suprized if you would know the real numbers of female Pirates ... In Sea of Thieves , for the Real Pirates , we are all alike and equal and i can tell you stories about Female Pirates who wipe the floors with their male counterparts or are Ace Helmswoman, Captains or are even running whole Fleets ...

• @rebuiltgolem74 join a discord fleet. It will help to find other like minded sailors.

Happy sailing!

• @rebuiltgolem74 Welcome aboard the sea! If you ever need any help with anything then send me a message and good luck on levelling upto pirate legend!

Views
1 out of 7