Krakens final roar!

• This isn't as important but would make as a great effect, once defeating the kraken (all tentacles knocked out) all of the tentacles burst out the water waving erratically before they come splashing down again.

And they float for a little while before sinking down (like the meg) and last thing heard is a final growl from the beast, that's loud enough to be heard from anyone in that region signaling to them a krakens downfall.

Views
  • It would be cool, and more immersive!

• I feel the reason why this doesn't happen is because Kraren (unlike megan) never really dies. We fight her off and defeat her yes, but she never dies.

She's a huge unknown threat, and the more you think about that the better it is that the kraken doesn't have a visible body. It would dispell the mystery (While I do agree the way it's done currently is a bit jarring).

• @hynieth Oh yea the kraken was always supposed to be a mystery, i'm just thinking about a defeat rather than a death. As in she retreats back down dramatically while injured, just for a little effect

• @bl00d-thirty-99 While I would love something like that just to know that you've defeated it I do love the fact that you get nothing except some sombre tones.

Currently it gives the feeling of unease. It retreats the world goes silent there are some low music tones to indicate this basically saying "It's defeated but at what cost and for how long"

Views
4 out of 5