How to do Red Mermaid Statues Solo

• Ahoy Mates!
    Want to get your hands on Red Mermaid Statue Jems, but don't have a crew to help ya destroy em?

Well, Cpt. Palooggoo has ya covered with the:

Solo Red Mermaid Statues Guide!

Alright, so first off ya need lots of Gunpowder.

Second: ya need the right island.
    Most islands that have Red Mermaid Statues usually spawn them below the waves where you can't plant Gunpowder Barrels on them.
    You need them to spawn in the shallows.

The islands I've found them in the shallows the most are:

• Discovery Ridge
    • Shark Bait Cove

Note: Discovery Ridge has a higher success rate then Shark Bait Cove.

It takes 5 Gunpowder Barrels to destroy 1 Red Mermaid Statue.
    If you see one in the shallows and don't have enough Gunpowder Barrels, you can look around the island for some or you can go to a near by fort and pick up the required amount.
    If you don't take an eon, it'll still be there when you return.
    2, count em 2 Red Mermaid Statue Jems

Well mates, that was my Solo Red Mermaid Statues Guild!
    Hope ya find this guide helpful and let me know if it works for ya!

Oh, and do tell me if ya know of any other islands that often spawn Mermaid Statues in the Shallows.
    Until then see ya on the seas!
    2 gems

Views
  • @sgt-palooggoo Definitely some helpful info, and the thumbnail for the video had me dying. How many is too many?! There's never too many!

• @thesmilingjack5
    With these statues you never can be too sure, best put 3 times more than ya need.
    ;-)

• @sgt-palooggoo Just pile em on till the only red you can see is from the mass pile of barrels!

• @thesmilingjack5
    Aye!
    And the good news is when your doing these sort of things Gunpowder Skeletons won't stop spawning, so you can get even more Barrels together.
    That is If your good at shooting the Gunpowder Skeletons legs out.

• Look at the glint on this! Gotta love those gems :D i never turn them in they arrrrr prrreciouss (L) so i gift them to white sails since i already got the dubloons :")

• @sgt-palooggoo Very nice! Haha! Love the thumbnail as well. You have to make sure you get it the first time, right? No half measures!

• Haha what about the skellie that spawns with ANOTHER barrel right after you blew the statue into pieces xD

Views
7 out of 8