some pirate illustrations!

• heres some art i did of my pirate in the outfits i wear the most! i swap em around as avatars for xbox live
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

and heres illustrations i did of two of my friends!
    alt text
    alt text

Views
  • Nice!

That's a very interesting art style.

• @r0guesquirrel nice it looks like it's a small world with pirates

• @r0guesquirrel
    Hello Roguesquirrel, you have a very unique and individual style of drawing. i really do love the expressions of the pirates faces , They really look like distrusty Pirates , and you have catched that great with yer drawingstyle.

• thanks everyone! the art style was something i developed specifically for these, because I found it hard to mesh the look of Sea of Thieves with the way i usually draw in a satisfactory way. It took a bit of time to crack but when i started trying a diamond shape for my pirates catlike eyes things started to click
    alt textalt text

@ClosingHare208 isnt too far off with the its a small world comparison!! when i started playing around with a more angular look i took a lot of cues from the 50s "modern" style of cartooning

• @r0guesquirrel Great work! These are really fun :) I love all the interesting poses you have the pirates in.

• @r0guesquirrel said in some pirate illustrations!:

@ClosingHare208 isnt too far off with the its a small world comparison!! when i started playing around with a more angular look i took a lot of cues from the 50s "modern" style of cartooning

This was exactly my first impression, some cool mix of Merrie Melodies and Dali. :) Great work, thanks for sharing!

• @r0guesquirrel

Love those... simply a lot of fun!
    Brought a smile to my face on this cold Thursday morning... kudos to you!
    Keep it up!

• @r0guesquirrel thanks I guess

Views
1 out of 9