3D Model fan art! - Captains Drinks Globe

• Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums! Sea of Thieves was my favourite game of 2018 and I love the art style, so I decided to try and make a custom 3D prop in the same art style.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    I added some "gold leaf" to my favourite islands

I really hope you folks like it and I will definitely be making more in the future :)

Views
  • @prophetelrius

Wow... I want that in my Captains Cabin.. now!!
    Great stuff my friend... keep it up!

• Awesome model! It fits the game style and would be nice to be implemented in the captain's cabin of galleons. The only thing that looks suspicious is that bottle in the middle with a skull on it :)). Is it poison or a drink with a high percentage of alcohol?

• @biostructr said in 3D Model fan art! - Captains Drinks Globe:

Is it poison or a drink with a high percentage of alcohol?

Probably both :) Yip.. love the little details in this model

• Lovely

Do you have it hosted online anywhere such as sketchfab? Would love a closer look in a model viewer.

• Very nice work. Very nice I need!

• To echo others...nice work...indeed! As a fellow 3D Replica Prop maker always nice to see other designs hit the decks :-D

• I need this in my rl study room :O

• @prophetelrius Awesome work! could always use the under side of the globe as a cooler with ice.

• @prophetelrius Great stuff! I particularly love the texturing and little detailing of the wood, very Sea of Thieves 👍. (the SoT map is very well done too!)

• Awesome work !! Waiting for your next creation :D

Views
1 out of 11