A Beginners Guide for Brand New Players

• Ahoy Matey's! I made a quick start guide for those who are new to the game and just want to know the basics to get them sailing.

Views
  • I expanded on the guide and added more information in a second video.

• good stuff man! I honestly think RARE should implement a training ground for new players to. After watching DrDisrepsect trying to play for the first time and struggled, this may be something positive to add.

As far as the video though, this is great for new players to get the hang of things. This is a game where some knowledge before playing is essential.

• @enticed-malice Thank you :) I was inspired to do this because back when I started playing during cursed sails I had absolutely no idea what to do and I didn't find helpful crew members at first. I would search youtube to find a no nonsense quick-start guide but I struggled to find any. I did find some helpful tips from some popular players but I really wanted an instruction manual.

• @zormis yea there is a lot of clickbait trash on youtube for this game from people who shouldn't even touch a mic. Yours is straight forward, which is good.

• @zormis

There are some really good beginner videos being produced, thanks for taking the time to create this, it's going to be invaluable for new pirates!

• Added a new video, just some quick miscellaneous tips for new players. :)

• Video #3 out, the dangers of the sea and how to deal with them.

• Made Another Guide, I was going to make it #4 but it really fits more in between 1 and 2.

• Finally got around to finish the final one (for now) Just a quick TLDR for The Devils Roar for new players.

Views
8 out of 10