(Not so) lucky day!

• Let me tell you a story:
    I was in a crew of 3 (in a galleon) and we were on our way to a skellie fort. We got there and we killed a sloop crew that was already killing skellies. Once we killed them and sunk their ship, we finished off the waves and started gathering loot. We picked up about 4-5 before another galleon comes by. We start getting away from the fort to sell the loot before they take it from us. They meet us at the outpost and start firing at us, but we plank quickly and they are now on our ship. Me, being an awesome PvP pirate, took on two pirates and killed them. Since they didn’t lower their anchor, they smashed into a rock and started sinking. After they sunk, we went back to the fort to get the rest of the loot.
    When we were about to take off, I was in the crows nest looking at about 3 people on a row boat with loot and two gun powder barrels. Because I was so high, I couldn’t see wether or not they were friendly. They jumped off and the gunpowder barrels exploded and created holes. We finished planking and killing them, than took their loot 😂
    After we went back to the outpost and sold our loot, we started making our way to the other skellie fort near by. About a couple seconds out of the outpost, we encountered a kraken and our ship sunk in about 3 minutes.

Views
1 out of 1