SoT Officially licensed Tankard

• I recently saw a thread about someone wanting a sea of thieves tankard. So I want one myself, I have come here to ask Rare to add this to the shop because i feel like so many people would buy them! I would love to have one of those sitting on my desk. So Rare PLEASE ADD THIS for the love of Davy Jones Locker.

-Thanks Alot
                                                                                                               Noah T.

Views
  • @ironicchalupa Also Restocking the playing cards would be nice i would like to have a deck of those

• I would love a SOT tankard that I can drink beer from. My favourite beer is called (not kidding) Pirate Life Pale Ale (Australian beer from SA). It would be even better if I can drink it out of a SOT tankard while playing SOT. Please Rare please!

• @ironicchalupa Amazon still have them in stock afaik.
    I got an extra 2 sets myself the other week as i did see the main store is out of stock again.
    May the Karnath Draws be in your favor.

• @ixxolos ooOO may i have link

• @ironicchalupa Indeed you may fellow Pirate. But this forum will not allow me to post it due to it containing 2 letters next to each other that are not allowed.
    Therefor i tried to send you a PM with aforementioned link but get the same issue.

Search "Sea of thieves Karnath Playing Cards" on Amazon as the forum will not allow me to link them. Unless this one works...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B07BL34HZS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

• @ixxolos Thanks m8 i just wish they shipped to the U.S

Views
4 out of 8