Friendliest Pirates I’ve encountered

• It’s 5 in the morning, I’ve been grinding Devils Roar Athena voyages with my buddy in a sloop, with his brother and a random in another. We have 4 chests of legends on board when his brother goes afk. The plan was to trade the chests but the random had other things in mind, he messaged the brother saying that he was gonna sink us with or without him. Needless to say the brother told us and took the wheel and turned them the other way, anchored often etc.
    About an hour later we go a little to close to a skull fort after trying to alliance with a brig (he didn’t speak good English but he agreed, solo brig player) and our ship sunk.

Another nearby sloop came by and saw me in the water with all of my loot and helped me get it all into their rowboat, so did the brig player. They then waited at the fort with me while my friend brought our ship back. The brig player said that we got 50% of the loot but we didn’t do anything, so we gave it to the sloop and formed an alliance. They got some of our loot as thanks and we are now friends. NOT ALL PIRATES ARE TOXIC ON THIS GAME!

Views
1 out of 1