Future content ideas

• Underwater Missions

Buy/Find a special Item to mount a crane on the boat. / Special Boat (Slower than other one)
    To find the right place, you need to follow the map as always. To mark the exact place, there could be some dolphins swimming around, or a turlte.
    With this crane, a barrel with a player in it, can be released into the water and sink down to the ground. There, he can loot a crate (not sure how exactly. Maybe a hook or so)

• Fishing

Fishing with a rod or with a net.

• Make a persistent Crew

Create a Crew with your mates. Stats like farmed Chests,Killed Sharks, etc would be saved.
    Monthly/Weekly/Daily ranking.

• Wild Animals

Tigers / Giant Spiders / Dolphines / Giant Crab / Whales / Giant Water-serpent /

• More Ship customization

select placement for map-table,Quest-table, etc
    Write a name on the Ship

• Heavy Chest

A Chest as heavy, that you need a friend to carry it.

• Friendly Merchant ship (NPC)

One ship per server, where you can buy some resources (Planks/Bananas/ Canonballs) and a special skin set ( only one item per visit)

• Quest Songs

Quests to find new songs.

Views
  • Great ideas!

• Underwater Missions
    I would love to see underwater missions, but a crane doesn't fit the game theme.

Fishing
    It will come soon.

Make a persistent Crew, Monthly/Weekly/Daily ranking, Wild Animals, Write a name on the Ship, Heavy Chest and Quest Songs
    Great ideas!

More Ship customization
    If we have the freedom to put what we want wherever we want, it can unbalance things.

Friendly Merchant ship (NPC)
    If the resources are quite expensive, I do not see any problems, otherwise, I think this may end up unbalancing the game.

• @targasbr

Underwater Missions
    The crane don't need to be any special. It just have to be a support, where the player can get into the barrel and put down in water.

More Ship customization
    You're right. Let's say, only some spots to choose?

Friendly Merchant ship (NPC)
    Yeah, it should be quit expensive. maybe a trader? you give planks, he gives you bananas?
    Or 2:1 cannonballs trade for planks.

• @plum3r
    In the way you explained, I liked the ideas. I think that's a good idea.

• All good ideas.

• Wild animals: We could definitely do with more dangerous wildlife on islands and giant crabs would be perfect - I can imagine them being like Hunters in Halo where you have to attack them from the back or you could use gunpowder kegs to kill them when they are over it.

• Ship customisation: I am all for that, but I think it could be simple. Maybe each ship could have optional layouts rather than full customisation. This could add more difficulty and variety to PvP if you don't know which one you are boarding.

• Persistent crews could work like clans in other games. Would be interesting. Perhaps a small percentage (maybe 5%) of earnings, but not reputation, by a crew would go to all members of their clan. Maybe keep them small, and limited to one switch per month, to prevent large scale clan farming.

• Heavy chest: very interesting, just wondering how the mechanics would work.

• Friendly merchant NPC could work if the resources are limited - maybe they restock only when you visit an outpost. And, as mentioned, prices would be high to make you consider if you need to buy or not.

• Quest songs: more songs in general would be nice but I know it's a lot of work. You've got to remember that each song at the moment needs 3 parts at least, one for each instrument. But it would be cool.

• @targasbr why wouldn’t a hand driven crane fit nothing to futuristic but still a 1 to 2 person crane

• @wevuss read the entire post and comments.

@plum3r disse em Future content ideas:

The crane don't need to be any special. It just have to be a support, where the player can get into the barrel and put down in water.

@targasbr disse em Future content ideas:

In the way you explained, I liked the ideas. I think that's a good idea.

• @realstyli

• Heavy chest: very interesting, just wondering how the mechanics would work.

Both Player need to push the buttons at the same time. I think it should be easy to do.

• @plum3r

There's actually a chest which requires two pirates to carry in the 2016 cinematic trailer, so it's obviously something which has been thought about.

Some great ideas there, underwater quests would definitely be something high on my list :)

Views
1 out of 11