Servers went down....AGAIN

• While my crew and 2 alliances were finishing up our athenas the server crashed... we lost all loot and 1 guilded athena quest. This has got to stop.....

Views
  • @gamerd0wn

Getting Cinnamonbeard myself at the moment

• If anyone can drop a quick line back..... are servers down???

• @gamerd0wn i guess i have been able to start a game it just says recruiting a crew.

• Even if i could start a game the xbox app is also broken, so i cannot do anything anyway. i noticed the xbox app going full retrd when I was not able to view recent players/use in-game invite...then it went all down hill from there till SoT servers crashed then xbox app crashed. Its been 25 minutes and the Xbox App is still down and when I try to join a SoT server through the game it kicks me the second I start to load in.

• Yep. The xbox app is also down for me.

• This happens too much man....all the server crashed, bugs in the game, disappearing/non-spawning loot, etc. Its like they have NO QC dept.

• The problem is not of the game. Is from the XBOX servers

• Xbox live is having issues at the moment:

• @Skulliah @Bazagazael @EGGamer13

Thxs guys!!! back to Movie night!

XBOX live down

• So is anyone able to connect right now?

It says I can't play without signing into Sea of Thieves, but apparently the xbox live is down for windows 10.

• @gamerd0wn Are you serious? This hardly ever happens, I can't remember the last time the servers crashed.

Views
1 out of 13