Do you want to win your very own physical Stonghold Skull?

• I am running a competition on my channel to win your very own real life Stronghold Skull! The competition ends soon, so watch the video to find out how to enter!

Views
    communitycompetition
  • @captain-faicore Wow! that looks really cool!

• I would love to have participated, but I no longer have my twitter account, I tried 3 consecutive days to enter, I gave up.

• @targasbr Why not just make a new one?

• I won't will use it anyway. I have the account since the launch of twitter, with an email that already has a dozen years, create an email and an account just so it would not make much sense. I would not use twitter anyway, in fact, I do not usually use social networking.

And, it is difficult for things to arrive in my country without the government aiming an absurd rate or taking it from me.

• @captain-faicore
    i will not compete but i want to say thanks for sharing a community gift, Mr Faicore.

• @captain-faicore Awww man that is so epic! Wish I could get my hooks on it but I don’t use Twitter I’m afraid :( gutted.

Either way thanks for putting this on my man, this be a fine bit of booty as a reward. Good luck to everyone who’s entered :)

• @captain-faicore nice mate

• @captain-faicore

I've seen these on Etsy, absolutely gorgeous but my bank balance wouldn't thank me right after Christmas, good opportunity to get yer pirate mitts on one!

Views
communitycompetition
1 out of 9