New pirate Piep

• Jeej mission accomplished !

I got me girl friend a xbox and sot ( forgot a headset) ( she talks a lot so im not sure yet) and normally i would see her next week but today we where together in adventureland playing pirate :D

First time holding a controller so it was not easy but i think we got the basics a little and it sure is a lot for a new player to learn but it is so much fun to be able to play together now :")

She got a standard xbox name still need to make it all her own :)

We got some loot and animals and a little cash from alliance so she was happy to shop a dress and dye the hair :D

Cheers

Views
  • @ruigtand-nl

"Welcome New Pirate " A journey we all make in the beginning.
    Glad you started off with some grog!

It's great that you & your girlfriend can share the experience SoT together.
    I get from your post that you spend time away from your girlfriend, so making time to be together in this immersive world ... I certainly applaud.

I wish you both great journeys ahead!

• @piratecraggy

Thnx :) i think its more fun then texting and calling if we can play together and make fun and this game is really nice for it ! Play easy and relaxed and can choose what to do and it looks great and its not so much about winning or losing but just having company and fun :")

• @ruigtand-nl

Yip... a game that not only forges new friendships, but can keep those nearest & dearest close to us.
    Definitely one of those games that achieves this... from all the great stories heard on this forum.

Views
1 out of 4