Crazy amount of mouse accel on PC?

• Ahoy there,

Was talking to a few guys on the official discord and they suggested I post here.

Bought the game a few days ago along with some friends and while we love it, we all have issues with the way mouse input is handled - there is an absurd amount of smoothing/acceleration on any movement we try to make.
    I play at low sens (1.2 @ 800DPI) and it really gets in the way when trying to aim. Also, even at max scoped sensitivity the ADS sens is abysmally low.
    Is this an intended feature to keep console and PC players on the same page PvP wise or is there a fix anyone knows about?

Thanks!

Views
  • I don't have that issue. I play on a 2k dpi and ingame sens at 2.3 So my sens is much higher than yours. It feels crisp when aiming. Does your mouse software have built in accel?

• You can adjust the aim speed for each weapon as well as its ADS sensitivity

• set all weapons to max

• @enticed-malice Nope, running a Razer DeathAdder with the Synapse application. Works fine in all other games also.

• @razortion said in Crazy amount of mouse accel on PC?:

@enticed-malice Nope, running a Razer DeathAdder with the Synapse application. Works fine in all other games also.

thats exactly what I am using. However, in synapse, there is mouse accel, mine is set to 4.. Also, deathadder isnt fully compatible with the latest synsapse v3. I had to run the legacy v2. Id double check the mouse accel in synapse just ot make sure.

• @razortion I use a DeathAdder with Synapse and haven't noticed any acceleration issues.

@ENTICED-MALICE I noticed that incompatibility, as well.

• @kzoo-kid Yeah I set everything to max already but it doesn't feel like it's enough, still super low.

• @razortion need to up that dpi, make a profile for sea of thieves that gives you higher dpi, then change it back to your dpi you normally play.

• @enticed-malice Thanks for this - I'll check it out once I get home.

Views
1 out of 10