PL Grade V Commendations

• Ahoy there,
    I just recently hit PL and purely out of curiosity, does anyone know what it takes to hit Grade V in each of the PL commendations? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

Views
  • @bilbr0bagginses said in PL Grade V Commendations:

Ahoy there,
    I just recently hit PL and purely out of curiosity, does anyone know what it takes to hit Grade V in each of the PL commendations? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

Grit, tenacity, and lots of grog. Not necessarily in that order.

• @bilbr0bagginses Congrats on becoming a Pirate Legend!

• 500 cargo needs to be sold in the legendary merchant commendation - the one needed to get the legendary spyglass and pocket wacth. i dont know about others but i hope this helped!

• @genuine-heather I'm in the grog part yet

• @bilbr0bagginses

If you look at the commendation it will tell you want you need.

The commendations that unlocked the tools you need: to sell 500 chest, skulls and cargo on time in perfect condition. It doesn't matter which kind. Sail under a voyage. Complete Athena's and sink Skelly ships. So basically. If you simple do Athenas your good

• @bilbr0bagginses a lot of time, over 200 hours and therefore dedication. Focus on the session, what do you feel like doing and enjoy, the numbers will go up.

As someone that has done most of them before the addition and then told to redo them because "no data" and no legend cosmetics for you, grinded to Athena 10 before the patch, mwahahaha fooled ya start over! Have a title.

Focus on the grind will just get frustrating especially with these type of updates, change up your activities and focus on the short term enjoyment, the rest will all flow in over time.

Views
1 out of 7