Alliance Treachery

• So my crew and I join a server (three of us total) and we sail to the active raid. There's two ships- a brig and a galleon who are part of an alliance. The galleon has the pirate legend sails so we know they're high leveled in Athenas, so we decide to just join their alliance so as to not cause any headaches for us.

We do the raid with them, and the loot is distributed accordingly. We get the raid chest, the galleon gets the barrel and bone dust, and the other brig gets the skull. At this point tensions are high- we caught one of the legends sleeping in our ship but pretend not to notice him and everyone else is staring at each other. The brig makes the first move towards the nearest outpost (Golden Sands), and the the rest of us follow. The galleon is behind the brig while we're off to the side discussing how we're going to steal the raid loot.

Just as we pretty much give up that thought, a Kraken attacks and both the brig and the galleon are trapped. We pull up near the dark waters and shoot ourselves towards the galleon to assist. Two of the legends on the galleon shoot themselves towards the trapped brig since the Kraken was targeting them which left two legends on the galleon with us three. Since both of the galleon's remaining crew were on the cannons, we decide that I'll go up to the crow's nest to detonate the stronghold barrel. This effectively sinks the galleon since it killed the rest of that crew, and the brig sank from the Kraken at the same time.

We shoot ourselves towards the brig to find a rowboat, and we place all the loot (including the raid loot both ships had!) on it. There were survivors, but the sharks finished most of them off leaving two legends from the galleon. Once all the loot is placed, we slowly rowboat out of the Kraken water while fending off the giant squid, and all five of us go onto our brig that was untouched.

As we sail out we anchor saying that we missed some loot. One of my guys jumps down, and the two legends follow him. I and my remaining crewmate unanchor and head for Golden, where we see that the two ships in our alliance were waiting for us.

I place the majority of the loot onto the rowboat we had, and all the guys on Golden waiting for us were following me thinking I had the raid loot (we promised to give them back). As I distracted them, my crew began unloading the raid loot towards where they need to be. I and the randoms start unloading the rowboat by the merchant, and I guess when they noticed that the raid loot was delivered they were the ones who delivered it.

So we basically, we stole loot from our own alliance so we could get the points towards our commendations for the raid loot. We stayed in the alliance so they could get the money though. And they never found out.

Views
1 out of 1