Damn that Blasted Cracken!

• As a solo player( I can't find anyone in the Xbox community (yes I know its cross playform) that is as active as I am.) So I sail my Sloop across all 9 Seas, killing skeletons, and using rowboats to take other Pirate's treasure. But I have encounteres way too many Crackens. As a solo on a Sloop, you stand almost no chance against the Cracken. After all, you have to repair anywhere between two and 5 holes when it hits you, and you can't just sail away. Then you have to bail the water from said holes, and finally, you can shoot the cracken again. But oops, you took too long, and as you get on your cannon, ready to broadside some Kalamari, BOooOoOoM! Cracken smacks yer ship again.

And don't even get me started on what happens as a solo of he just removes ya from yer deck.

C ya soon, n sail the 9 seas!

Views
  • @veteran-crisis

My current gamertag is actually

KillKommandKing

• @veteran-crisis Sup I tend to sail solo actively on xbox aswell. Made it to legend a while back but looking for another buddy to sail with. If you need another deckhand shoot me a message on xbox. Gamertag is Mynuku

• @veteran-crisis as a solo sloop it's by far the easiest fight against the kraken...it seldom sucks you up, the tentacles need less shots...

Views
1 out of 4