Skeleton Ship Cloud Captain Treasure

• So i am trying to get the bone crusher customization for my ship. I have the cannons but i cant unlock the anchor and wheel until cashing in 20 skeleton captains chest and 20 skeleton captain skulls. So just defeat the skeleton ship clouds once they appear and it should be easy. However, when travelling to them they despawn half of the time before i get there. And when it final decides not to despawn and i complete it. Even if i drop anchor where the captains chest sunk it is a nightmare trying to find where the loot went. 3 out of 5 i have done in the last week i have either not found the loot or on one occasion, found it as it was sinking due to the fact we had to kill the megladon first because it wouldnt leave us alone after it spawned in just as we sunk the ship. There are many easy ways to solve this, either have a smoke, similar to the mermaids, so it is obvious where it is and not just a shine which looks just like the rest of the sea unless your close to it, or have it spawn a rowboat with all the loot on that rises up, or not have it despawn for an hour, not just after five minutes. Please can this be fixed as soon as possible because i couldnt think of anything more frustrating than working for loot that you literally cant find.

Views
  • @equableprince67 Just some questions to help clarify the situation.

1. Are you aware that even though 2 ships spawn in the end, only 1 is the actual captain ship?

If you sink the captain ship first and then fight the other ship after, you will have a hard time finding the loot as is forgetting where the captain ship sank is a possibility.

1. Are you aware that skeleton ships, when they sink, have a tendency to sink moving foward rather than going straight down?

If the captain ship is the last one up and it sinks, just be aware of when it finally goes down and slowly sail to that direction and drop anchor when you think you've reach that point.

1. With the Fleet raid despawning, are you perhaps server hopping, just joined a server, or even waited to go to the raid?

If you are server hopping or had just joined a server and you see a fleet raid up, chances are you won't make it in time. Especially if you want to gather the bare minimum of supplies to complete it.

For the lost loot, you could just be getting mixed up on which spawn is the actual captain ship. Again 2 ships spawn but only 1 ship has the red captain name. That ship is the one that drops the loot.

Hope that helps.

Views
1 out of 2