All chests delivered giving no gold or xp

• Hello, so today me and 2 of my friends went to do the cloud ship battle event, where enemy ships come out of the water and fight us, we managed to get all the chests and skulls from them until the last fight where we lost our ship but we had a rowboat, and 2 of us survived, we got all of our loot on the rowboat and sailed to the nearest island, eventually the guy with me on the rowboat somehow bugged out and re spawned on our ship with my other friend, eventually I almost got to an island "Lost Gold Fort" but saw an enemy player ship so I retreated to close by where my friends were in sight already, players didn't see my rowboat, my friends and them fought, I retreated to Old Salts Atoll where I hid my chests on the plants on the left south side of the island away from the pirate wrecked ship, in case my friends lost, we would go back there to get the loot, but we won, so I told them I was at Old Salts, we put the chests back onto the rowboat and docked it on our ship, and made our way to the Plunder Outpost, where we tried to sell everything but nothing of the loot gives any XP or Gold.

Here's where the battle happened it's the circle, my rowboat trip to both islands https://imgur.com/a/2n5AzIM

Here's me trying to sell stuff and getting no money

Views
  • @sir-rudii Ahoy matey!

This is currently a known issue... all gold and XP earnt is currently delayed.

The good news is though, this should all eventually catch up with you once services have restored to normal.

• @musicmee Hello, thanks for the fast reply, I did relog and I'm getting the money slowly. Cool, relieved. Thanks.

Views
2 out of 3