MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ON XBOX.

• Fully enable mouse and keyboard support on the Xbox one.

Views
  • @renegade-jg-iv

Mouse and k/b support is something still being thought about, looking into it and is more a 'when' rather than 'if'.

Taken from stream summary Nov 2018
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/75750/sea-of-thieves-weekly-stream-from-the-depths-13th-nov/2

• @katttruewalker what I don’t like is the fact that the functionality is already there. I have a mouse and keyboard hooked up to my Xbox and when on SoT I can press escape for the menu and use the arrows keys to move through the menus. I can go all the way to keybinds with my keyboard and press enter to change the keybind. It stops working there. It doesn’t let you put keyboard inputs on the keybinds. They have it working and have deliberately disabled it for gameplay. It’s in the game already, they just don’t want it being used. It makes no sense when it’s already cross-platform. Xbox players are playing with PC players, let us use our mouse and keyboards if we want. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to.

• it possibly a thing

• My profile was suspended. Really?

• @renegade-jg-iv

If something untoward is going on with your forum profile, we'd suggest contacting Support

• @katttruewalker I got it back. The reasoning was that I spammed. This post and my replies on it are the only things I’ve ever posted on here.

Views
3 out of 7