Help and Suggestions

• MEGA THREAD
    Dear Sea of Thieves

Things that will be covered in this thread:

• Skeleton ships (any)
    • Respawing after you die problem
    • More captain privileges

SKELETON SHIPS
    Today, I was on a skeleton thinking I can steal the ship. Sadly, the Skeletons kept on respawning in front of me and I eventually died.

Could, by any chance, you make it do that the Skeletons do not respawn?

RESPAWNING AFTER YOU DIE ISSUE
    Today, after I die (and the ship is still floating), I respawn (after going through the door on The Ferry) on arandom island incredibly far from my ship. Could you fix this?

Note: Even when my ship died (and I die with it), I get spawned on a random island with a mermaid(man) in the water to go to the other island that has my ship.

MORE CAPTAIN PRIVILEGES
    Could you make it so that the captain has more power towards the users on their crew.
    For example:
    Captains can have the ability to kick other users (but needs proof) from the crew.

Note: in my early years (and even now), I have been locked in the cage because of my low level (meaning users didn’t want low level players, just pirate legends in their crew). This can be really frustrating for beginners or anyone being in their crews. Could you make it so that people will need proof for them to put them in the cage?

Thank you in advance!

Views
    feedback
  • Yeah its new? I spawn everuwhere on different islands :D but its not nice in a fight to spawn on a volcano somewhere it takes some time walking and swimming to get back in the fight -.-

Views
feedback
1 out of 2