• Greetings lads!

We all know why we're in this area of the forums so I shall skip pleasantry and get right to it. Here are some idea's for game improvements I would like to see in 2019 and I would hope most of you would agree:

• +%15 gains for solo players (Right now playing solo puts you at a huge disadvantage. Your best bet is to sail with a crew of 2 or more every time which gives your more security of your goods, quicker looting power and all around more potential. I believe that the ones who sail the see's alone should be given a small boon as it is a much bigger risk than sailing in a crew, high risk, high reward after all right?)

• More enemies (Skeletons...Skeletons...Skeletons. You can make them shadow, plant, gold (Urg gold Skele's) but they're still all skeletons. The world of the pirates has plenty more to offer. Maybe we can have some monstrous fish people that can walk on land? Man-fish! Or ghostly wraiths, tribal giants and cursed sailors.)

• Golden Skeletons (Please change these, at the very least reduce the health they have because when you run out of ammo, hitting these things for a good 5min each is not fun game play at all, especially when they're holding a banana and threatening to eat it the second you stop hitting them.)

• Sailing activities (I have seen this before but I want more to do with me crew while sailing or even solo. I understand that gambling is something that won't be touched but surely there are many more options to be had, I hope to see some activities coming in the future, those voyages are long)

• Pirate Sea Ports & towns to raid (We're pirates lads, the adventure across the see's fighting Skeletons, Krakens and each other is all fine and good. But we need living breathing towns to pillage and plunder! I want to feel the rush of those law-abiding, good-willed and sober people trying to stop me from stealin the booty they have, send the guards after me. Ring the town bell the pirates have come! And yes we need our very own...Tortuga~)

Views
    feedback
  • @farniro
    Solo players are fine, and I am a solo player myself. I don't do solo galleons but atleast solo sloop and solo brig is fine. Be creative!!!

• @andreas5524 Maybe I wasn't clear about that to which I apologise.

What I meant was the Solo sloop players should get the boon. Not just players playing solo even if they join others. I solo sloop a lot as well and as the game stands; doing this puts you at a big disadvantage. You gather things slower, you risk more by leaving your ship alone, enemies take longer to kill. It's way riskier. A small boon to the items you have gathered would be a nice reward for being so daring~

• @farniro
    Kinda true but in my opinion extra rewards are not needed. Teamwork is not a requirement if you are playing solo.

And victory is way more satifying when you sink multiple ships, alone...

Views
feedback
1 out of 4