Master the Quickslash - Advanced Sword Tutorial

Views
    news
  • This is a broken mechanic that shows the power of M&K over the use of controllers. The defensive sword dodge has a split-second cooldown built-in; you shouldn't be able to use this method at all. Besides, the game already has a built-in mechanic with block+move+attack that makes this wholly unnecessary.

See my guide for details.

• Thanks for sharing!

• @galactic-geek a dit dans Master the Quickslash - Advanced Sword Tutorial :

This is a broken mechanic that shows the power of M&K over the use of controllers.

Most definitely! We'll see with the Arena testing how it goes, I hope there will be substantial modifications to the formula and that once and for all, Rare acknowledge that in a competitive field, the crossplay has to be irreproachable.

• Nice tips on a channel you get all my "likes" :)

• I mean its definitely neat, I could for sure see use in say sword duels. However, how often is a player gonna just stand in a single spot and rotate in place? Let alone a player who has an actual good understanding of fighting mechanics as well as uses guns in tandem.

• @Galactic-Geek ??? This does not show any kind of power for M&K over controllers. This tactic is perfectly useless in the game.

All it showed you is how to attack someone who is standing still in a single spot. In the words of the almight Bruce Lee "Board no hit back." The player is not attacking the other player. He is just standing there and spinning.

I've ran into people trying to do this and its really bad. The only tactic I've had a problem with actually defending against is the infinite sword lunge which is easier to do on the controller.

@Remarka6le Its a nice video man, but you need to showcase this in actual combat with you using it, or someone using it in actual combat. If not than all I see is a player attacking a none moving target and I consider the video click bait. Not trying to be mean, but like I mentioned above. The tactic is completely shut down by moving in general, or just sword swiping at the jumping character when they jump towards you. It is also completely unusable on ships.

• @galactic-geek I don't know what you are taking about. I play on the xbox and I use a controller and I can do this and just as quick

• @luiscool1009593 Even so, why would you do this manuever, when you could do something else that's far easier and that achieves the same result? Work smarter, not harder.

Views
news
1 out of 9