New Ships

• Everyone is asking for more ships and bigger ships and I’m all exited for that and everything like the man o war but what about a smaller ship? I play on sloops a lot of my time and I know other players do too. I still like the galleon and brig but when I’ve got no one to play with or I go how i started with a sloop I find it fun and I’d like an even smaller ship that would go faster maybe with a double triangle sail and I’d like it to have the setup of the sloop capital area except put the anchor where it is on the brig and galleon and put the two cannons up there in the capital area because it’s a small boat you you would have them up there also I’d think only 2 canonball barrels 1 banana barrel and 1 plank barrel and how the sloop has the shelf and map table there would be where the barrels are stored then down where the brig and barrels are in the sloop the the map table would be first then the brig. One more thing This ships’ weakness would be its cannon positioning and also I don’t believe it should have a dock for a rowboat judging how small this would be so If you needed to load lots of loot that would be the disadvantage and if you’re being attacked also i believe this ship should have a speed in between the galleon and brigantine(brig) because of its weak cannon positions and it would be more fragile than the sloop its one thing that it needs to survive one would be speed I’ll try and make a sketch some time. I would really appreciate it if you read this and took it into consideration because I think this ship could make a valuable place for players when they have no one being the solo ship that people have talked about so thank you.

Views
    news
  • @herobrime67 said in New Ships:

Everyone is asking for more ships and bigger ships and I’m all exited for that and everything like the man o war but what about a smaller ship? I play on sloops a lot of my time and I know other players do too. I still like the galleon and brig but when I’ve got no one to play with or I go how i started with a sloop I find it fun and I’d like an even smaller ship that would go faster maybe with a double triangle sail and I’d like it to have the setup of the sloop capital area except put the anchor where it is on the brig and galleon and put the two cannons up there in the capital area because it’s a small boat you you would have them up there also I’d think only 2 canonball barrels 1 banana barrel and 1 plank barrel and how the sloop has the shelf and map table there would be where the barrels are stored then down where the brig and barrels are in the sloop the the map table would be first then the brig. One more thing This ships’ weakness would be its cannon positioning and also I don’t believe it should have a dock for a rowboat judging how small this would be so If you needed to load lots of loot that would be the disadvantage and if you’re being attacked also i believe this ship should have a speed in between the galleon and brigantine(brig) because of its weak cannon positions and it would be more fragile than the sloop its one thing that it needs to survive one would be speed I’ll try and make a sketch some time. I would really appreciate it if you read this and took it into consideration because I think this ship could make a valuable place for players when they have no one being the solo ship that people have talked about so thank you.

Views
news
1 out of 2