An little feedback

• This game is good, Even though he has certain details they will not improve, but he is true to his style. I love this game and the best thing is that it has an improvement route, not very clear, but it has potential.
    that is why I send my feedback.
    One of the problems I see are the mechanics and situations, which can become repetitive. These activities do not necessarily have to change too much, but rather they have to expand those horizons, with new islands with different ecosystems and hazards, such as islands with wild beasts, have different combat mechanics (How to put or hide traps for wild beasts and enemies), some invulnerable, others that use stealth to hunt, and other more situations that allow pirates to adapt to those styles and not always emerge victorious, but flee from enemies or beasts invincible with treasure ( like any good pirate) is the best strategy, and so, with different islands, with the example of danger with the volcanic islands, which are challenging without losing the essence and the fantasy of the pirates.
    the rest, is the usual, and it seems that it is already considered, more enemies and monsters (not necessarily marine), a neutral island for competitions, games, bets with our accumulated gold, etc, harpoons and ropes to climb or invade or capture a moving ship and have a close combat with cannons without this escape, to throw explosive barrels at other players or ships in the sea as time grenades, to throw the coffers or skulls at others companions to speed up robberies, escapes or battles, etc., single-use traps for combat or hunting or to stop the advance of the enemy, the crow's nest can serve more to identify ships with valuable treasures with the pirate flag on, cursed treasures, and temporary curses, elements of a single use, extreme weather like tornadoes, electric storms, hurricanes, among others , which should not be frequent, but if enough to be a challenge and give more dynamism to the routes and the battles.
    the game has too much potential, and it will be a mythical game if they keep it afloat with good ideas.

Views
feedback
1 out of 1