2019 Should be All About The Islands

• Between the addition of the Megaladon, Skeleton crews, Fog, Rowboats, and the Brigantine, I think fair to say most expansions up to this point have covered sailing aspect of SoT quite well and I think we are now in a good spot in terms of sea-based threats, therefore now time to focus on land-based threats such as the islands themselves and the enemies on them. Quite frankly we do not have enough skeletons, we need more skeletons, blue skeletons, red skeletons, rainbow skeletons!!

Okay jokes aside I do think the islands and land-based enemy types are in serious need of some variety being added. I'm not one to dictate what enemy types are added, but at this point seeing any enemy that doesn't resemble a skeleton would make me so happy. As for Islands I've spoken a little about this as well, but things like unique spawns, hazards, perhaps unique plants even would go a long way to making the world feel more alive.

Anyways that's all I wanted say, let 2019 be focused on improving the current islands and adding unique enemy types and if all goes well by the end of 2019 I'll be calling this game perfect. Of course I'd welcome any additional improvements, but I feel this is where the core focus of the teams should be.

Views
feedback
1 out of 1