My Sea of Thieves Story

• As I’m writing this story, I only levels 35-40 from being Pirate Legend and I the spirit of the dev’s #SOTStory, I have decided to tell my story for all to read.

I was in my last year of college, when I came across a game that caught my attention by accident. and when I first saw this game, I thought it was trying to cash in on the new fascination of the pirate world, but then a saw the trailer, it changed my mind. After that trailer I soon join the insider program, where I get to play the game early, if I was lucky that is.
    Every update video that came out, I would always watch whenever I get the chance, and every time I would be interested about what they would bring to the game. When I did get to play Sea of Thieves finally, it was during the beta and I saw this as a test, to see if my computer can run Sea of Thieves, but it didn’t run greatly, so I decide to buy an Xbox one to play Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves alone.

When I finally got both an Xbox one and Sea of Thieves, it was before the Cursed Sails content update had started, at first, I wanted to play alone, but then I realised and understood that this game was better with others. The most fun that I had, was during the fort raids, it gets the blood pumping and when there are more friendlier pirates to do it with, it is a blast to have fun in.

Playing a game like Sea of Thieves, is a great experience for me, because I have Autism and talking to other people that are not my friends and family is a challenge, heck, even writing this has been a challenge because I try to find the right words to use for the dev’s to read someday. For someone like me to play a game that is so friendly and kind to all players both new, old and somewhere in the middle is something that has blessed the RARE team and is quite rare (pun intended) indeed.

So, I hope that the RARE team reads this and thank you RARE for making the best pirate sandbox that there is.

Yours truly pyrosharman1

And remember RARE: WE SHALL SAIL TOGETHER.

Views
  • @pyrosharman1 What a great story, thank you so much for sharing. The game is great in so many ways, one of the best is meeting so many fun and interesting people with their own stories of adventures they've had on the seas. We Shall Sail Together!

Views
1 out of 2