BRA: Valentines Day Event

• With Valentine's Day close enough but far enough, it’s time to put my idea to the community. Been discussing this with other pirates since the TA but with the game launching in March we just missed the day last year.

The Event

Grab your pirate valentine and hit the seas to earn the Crimson Set. Like current BRA events, this would run for 2-3 weeks and commendations & doubloons would be achievable.

Event Requirements

Commendations only register when sailing in a sloop with another pirate (2 in crew).

Commendations

• Two's company, three's a crowd: Defeat a Megalodon
    • Blind Date: Survive the Kraken
    • Kraken Kiss: Get grabbed by the kraken
    • Heart of Gold: Earn 14,000 Gold
    • I’d Die for you: Die fighting skeletons while your partner has less than 50% health
    • Heart of Stone: Destroy 5 Mermaid Statues
    • Date Crashers: Sink a Skeleton Ship
    • Romantic Cruise: Sail 100 Nautical Miles
    • Till Death: Visit the Ferry of the Damned together
    • Share the love: Gift (or have stolen) a chest to another crew
    • Date Night: Both sit on Smugglers Bay Snugglers Bae Island during sunset
    • Rough Date: Sail through a storm with all your lights on

Crimson Themed Rewards

Crimson Hull
    Crimson Heart Sails
    Pirate Cupid Figurehead
    Arrow Peg-Leg
    Heart Eyepatch
    Crimson Double Hook

Would be great to hear others thoughts on this and what commendations & rewards you'd like to see.

Views
    feedback
  • Snuggler's Bae? ✌🤣❤

• Nice Idea but I'm completely against restricting rewards to 2 player sloops. Going from the more the merrier to 3 is a crowd is kinda against my style.

• seems okay with what we have so far

• snort... wanna have Oktoberfest and hamburg's DOM.

• @goedecke-michel
    Nah.

@Tartansnake
    Wouldn't be surprised if we see something very similar to your suggestion!

• A Valentine event could be nice but I'm not convinced, it's exactly more of the same with commendations (that I'm not not a fan of). I would prefer proper quests like making the Make Friend emote with your bae… lol joking ;P
    Looking forward to it anyway!

• I play this game with my girlfriend more than any other person, so I adore this idea. There are also so many commendations that favor large groups (darn red mermaids and large skeleton thrones...), it's about time us sloopers got a little treatment.

• I really like the scavenger hunt type events like hungering deep and Forsaken shores. Get riddles hunt up locations get a bit of story... The having to do this (a thing) at (a place) needs the figure it out part back in. Not just go to A, and do B,

• @nefnoj wrap her controller in flowers, that would do the job.

• @galactic-geek said in BRA: Valentines Day Event:

Snuggler's Bae? ✌🤣❤

https://twitter.com/pritcher_s/status/1071870899190677504

• @katttruewalker 😱
    😍😍😍😍😍

Put that on a sticker!

• Love the whole reward system, especially the double hook (I would be happy with just adding double hooks without the event). However, I do believe that this event could be combined with quite a few game changing updates such as the Man o’ War or pets, and challenges could involve these updates. For example, if the Man o’ War were added during this update, one challenge could be:
    Blind Date
    Play with a full Man o’ War and sit with one other of your crew mates on a seperate floor than the rest of the crew.
    Overall great idea!

• Agree a lot are the same as before and was try'n to think of new ways to earn commendations using the current mechanics.

I'd like to see an option to gift/trade with other pirates and would be a nice addition for event.

Views
feedback
1 out of 14