Quests & Character improvements

• Hello,

I want to stay in game´s genre easiest as possible (That´s what I like). I still not have many hours on game and surely not done every quest, what is in game, but still I have few ideas.

Character temporary improvements
    (Max 3-5 min) - Form of Apple, Orange, etc...
    -Faster repearing holes
    -Move faster
    -Set up faster (Sails, Anchor, etc..)
    -Increase inventory capacity (1-2 items)

Ship relics
    (Max 3-5 min after activation) - Flag system
    -Move faster
    -Steer faster
    -Cannon range (increase cannon ball speed)

Quests

Sail quests - Sail ## miles North east from ISLAND

Classic quests

• Keeper´s road Sail to some location, where was sunked merchant ship. Gold hoarders want this floating treasure to be found and bringed back to them. On the water is floating cargo with bananas, cannon balls and planks, what you can keep for sure (Can be guarded by "Sloop skeleton ship).

• Cutlass edge Order of souls want´s to defeat captain, but NPCs can be killed only by Cutlass or in future times, if you want to add some more types of melee weapons, so they can be only killed by melee weapons.

• Priceless Merchant company want unique type of banana crate (or something). What they forgot on island. Can be stored in ground or just on surface. After completing quest you get 1 special banana for each player plus some golds. Special banana can have some character
      temporary improvements.

Boss quests - (Some kind of dangeroues quest which get more attention from NPCs).

• Cursed skeleton captain Move him from one island to another (Longer routes). Gets attention for Skeleton ship (Can be locked in prison - for visual properties). That ship must be sunked.

• Megalodon´s bait
      1st. version - Kill megalodon for his teeth or something - Because of presence of something on board (Megalodon is more agressive, have more health and one to two more "special moves").

2nd. version - Lead Megalodon to somewhere else, because he is
      terrorizing local waters. (You can´t kill him, then drop that bait on final place) (Again he is more agressive, more damage, etc..).

• Hunter´s pride You got "last seen" Kraken´s location, sail there and "wait" for him/her. This quest is not about killing him, but not taking too much damage. Now here Kraken must have 1-3 Special attack (what can be interupted) and really damage ship and maybe place some form of debuff (Like cannon balls). "Tale writer" sails with you and if he decide you got too much hit he will abort the quest and cancel it. (Kraken will mysteriously disapear).

Views
    feedback
  • I like the idea of seeing the last place the Kraken was seen on the map. Should then slowly fade over time and disappear. Would also be interesting for Megalodons.
    The rest of the ideas, well, meh, not my taste of seafood.

Views
feedback
1 out of 2