Smarter immersive ai

• I think it'll be cool if the ai are smart enough to even know what they are like a real person, after watching Xbox E3 2018 Microsoft announced that they are working on a program called Microsoft AI. So if I am correct and it works well I think this new ai program should make them so smart they don't need to be programed as what we know today for decades, like imagine being in a conversation with a skeleton captain and actually hear what I am saying through my mic, actually think like a real person. Sure it might be creepy for some but immersive for others like me, at least more immersive than the ai program today

Views
    feedback
  • @admiralelectric Man i can see you quickly regreting those words if this was implemented and I'm a huge advocate for A.I. as the System in games known as NPC we generaly refer to as A.I. Is not the same as actual self learning A.I. After seeing what some algarithmic nereual network System can do in games is quite distrubing as they will take action no one will even think of and will be completely unpreditable with would make them a nightmare to balance to skill. And that is just for one NPC now imagine all the NPC all with completly unique variations. Nothing in the game world could be scripted. I must admit thou it would be a sight to behold not to mention the societal implecations, some people might get truly lost in the digital world. Or take that one step further and have the A.I. Design the game. Man it will get very wierd will quick.

Views
feedback
1 out of 2