Sea of Thieves 2019 Wishlist

• Hey Swashbucklers!

Hope you’re all enjoying yourselves as of late during this holiday season! As 2018 comes to a close, I put together a wishlist of things I’d love to see come to Sea of Thieves in 2019.

I’d love it if you all checked it out and let me know what you think below and even make your own list while you’re at it, cheers!

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow’s Nest

Views
  • @armament-jay Ahoy there matey!

Saw this on YouTube earlier and loved the suggestions you have come up with, I am sure they will keep Sea of Thieves feeling fresh and exciting for many years to come!

I can't wait to see what the game and your channel has to offer in 2019!

See you out on the seas soon, hopefully, matey!

• i wish ....i wish ...That Mr Spencer, himself, come to Rare and Play a StreamSession with Rare ...

• Nice vid.
    My wish list:

1. Weapon holstering (You holster your weapon, somewhere on your character's body, instead of it disappearing)
    2. Different ship variants e.g. different type of brigantine ships (One variant could be a customization without the flat; curvy deck and look something like the sloop's or galleon's deck.).
    3. More weapons e.g. Boarding axe and the pirate grenado
      4.More incentive to hunt the sea monsters, with a possible new vendor that you can get rep in by handing in e.g. meg tooth and can unlock nice rewards from.

Just a small wish list :]
    The game is going heading off in the right way this year, so next year should be fantastic.

• @armament-jay I am very happy with what we have in SoT; our whole family and friends have accounts.
    I hope for more lore, myth, and legends, kingdom fleets, Real gamer and AI ship bounties with a vendor and achievements. Maybe islands have natives, or colonies, become allied with different kingdoms.
    ...Interactions or influences of the Gods and Demigods of Old. Greek Gods and stories (Odyssey, Atlantis)
    ...National Kings fleets as enemies or allies or somewhere inbetween (we’re pirates after all).
    ...Maybe Kings fleets hunting us down, leaving us be, or coming to our aid, depending on our behavior, reputation, the flag we’re flying, or if we have agreements with them. (Pirate’s Gold; Sega)
    ...Gamer paid and Kings fleet bouties could also be a new achievment category and outpost vendor, or just given orders by a kingdom against real gamer pirates, infamous AI’s ships, or other kingdom’s ships or their islands for settlement, increasing loyal territories and safe ports to that kingdom.
    ...You could get chased and captured by a: French, English, Spanish, Dutch, Viking, British West Indies, America, etc. Man-o-War or more culturally accurate ship (Diverse ships!) and have options to sign service to their King and fly their flag for benefits and disadvantages, or lose treasure and get bad reputation marking you as ”wanted” by that faction.
    ...There could be: French, English, Spanish, Dutch, Viking, British West Indies, America, etc., Fleets big and small:
    To aid you due to an existing alliance (newbie’s can hide behind big daddy near home fleet heavy sea’s for a while and still have fun).
    ...You could aid them against a pirate crew or other kingdoms gunfire for new ally rewards, achievments
    ...You could chase them for pure pirate rewards, enemy ally rewards, or achievments
    ....Or avoid to keep treasure, not worsen reputation rating with that King’s faction, or lose battle and pay heavy price.
    ...Maybe we get a contract to hunt down a gamer pirate (not A.I.) as a contract from another gamer that’s willing to pay money for revenge or justice; or as an enemy of a kingdom’s fleet that’s online.
    ...The bounty paid by a gamer for the head of a real gamer could be ongoing even after log off of either gamer (the hunter, and the hunted).
    ...Toxic gamers could find things getting uncomfortable if all the kings fleets and multiple gamers are on the hunt to sink such gamer for reward, justice, achievement, or all 3.
    ...Maybe you gain reputation points in different kingdoms over time and accomplishments giving you more leeway, beneftis, in their current ports and sea fleet support when in need.
    Multiple gamer paid bouties all on one could discourage toxic players behavior; especially if we can’t just create a new character without losing all ingame items and progress; (Sorry Armament-Jay, I do like all your idea’s a lot also).
    *Could a rich toxic player make abuse of this as well; stalking a victim with a bounty; I donno? Maybe.
    *Bad behavior seems to always find the cracks in the best of game systems.
    If I can’t have all of that, can I have pockets to use as bribes, trade, or onstealable treasure; or Keep items after log off?
    Happy Holiday’s/New Year! Luck, and Blessings to all!
    Naughty and nice pirates alike are still family and very RARE.
    TagGamerRend, Mates and Scoundrels

• @taggamerrend your post/s will be removed as they are duplicates.

• @lizalaroo
    Thank you.
    Sorry for the mess.
    I am still learning the ropes and have been a bit over-kill on twitter, here, etc...
    I'm not purposively being obnoxious, just trying to ensure ideas or contest entries are properly entered and findable. I'll get better. Happy and Blessed Holiday's/New Year

• @taggamerrend No worries me matey! Aye you will get better :) Happy New Year!

Views
1 out of 10