Event Exclusive items - Possibility to obtain after event

• Event exclusive items should be made randomly available through the new mini Traders that are around the map, making them obtainable for players who missed the events whilst still providing a challenge and uniqueness to the items.

The event exclusive items should still require commendation completion to be purchasable and the chance of them appearing in a mini Trader should be low

Views
  • @icullenn said in Event Exclusive items - Possibility to obtain after event:

Event exclusive items should be made randomly available through the new mini Traders that are around the map, making them obtainable for players who missed the events whilst still providing a challenge and uniqueness to the items.

The event exclusive items should still require commendation completion to be purchasable and the chance of them appearing in a mini Trader should be low

It is VERY ANNOYING that im such a dedicated player and own EVERY ITEM in the game minus a cpl dresses and due to a death in the family I was away for the full month of skelly gally event so I dont own anything from it and I see the sails and the figurehead and like it sooooo much .. But it is what it is I guess ... totally agree with you though .. they should still have to be bought with your bildge rat coins though

• @p0pc0rnh3mer01d That's ruff, i missed the Bone Crusher weapons which i really want, the blunderbuss looks so good!

• Hopefully they'll come up with a work-around for this. Perhaps making certain events annual or even just repeating them once for those that weren't able to play when it came around the first time.

• I have mixed feelings about this.

New players have no way of completing the Bone Crusher or Wailing Barnacle, which kind of sucks. However, I was here during the battle against the Warsmith and her fellow captains to defend the Sea of Thieves while the new players weren't.

Now that the Skelleons roam the sea's, I could see the possibility of these coming back in some variation for defeating the Skeleton Fleets or many of the individual Skeleton Crews. These variations would match the other items in the set but still be distinct from the original.

I also like they idea of them appearing randomly in a Seapost and locked until you have the specific commendations, and if the original cost doubloons, so should the variant.

Views
1 out of 5